Much more than just a place to stay. Where you will be living! Twice as much common area as bedroom area. This really sets the Caracol apart from the others.
RECEPTION KITCHEN COMMON AREA:
The kitchen is the heart of every
home!Lots of seating for breakfast and
our daily meals.
– Open plan design.
– Original stone arch leads into the fully equipped kitchen.
– Wood burning stove warms up the short winters.
– Central patio floods in light and ventilation. Decorated with innovative globe mosaics to bring in the sunshine!
– Guest computer and wifi.
- For many the most beautiful part of
the Caracol! The rooftop was inspired
by years of tropical travels by the
– Plant filled chill out with hammocks swinging in the shade!
– BBQ and mojito bar for summer night parties!
This is the other large common area on
the ground floor. Back in the day this
was part of the red light legacy of
this neighbourhood! Now it is a large
quiet common room.
– Guest computer and wifi. Super fast internet (up to 100 Mb!)
– Hand made wooden furniture.
– Projector and big screen for movie nights or sporting events.
– Yoga, dance classes, massage in this space, (on request depending on availability).
– Book exchange.
– Bike rental, surfboard loan and storage.